Valentine's Day 10 {Felt Envelope}

February 10, 2013


The Valentine's I printed were found HERE and HERE

I quickly and easily made Georgia a felt envelope for her Target dollar spot mailbox.  I could have made it more finished had I stitched the details on the front and back and then stitched the sides together and added velcro BUT I had just put away my sewing machine so grabbing my glue gun seemed so much easier at the time.  I still am so pleased with how it turned out!





The next morning I put in a Valentine and two sugar free jelly beans.  I'll let you guess which she was more excited about!




 It's been a fun little treat every morning...for her that is ;)

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

The felt envelope turned out so good! I am glad she enjoyed her 2 little treats :)

Mallorie said...

CUTE! I need to make one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS