Toddler Easter Basket

April 4, 2013


Here is what Georgia got for Easter

Tradition:
Last year Georgia got a swimsuit and sunglasses so we continued the tradition of that this year.  The sunglasses are from CVS and the swimsuit is from H&M.

Books:
Georgia LOVES board books so I got her 3 Easter ones and one regular book.  She LOVES them and has not put them down since.

Her Favs:
Georgia loves to have her nails painted and loves stuffed animals.  So, I got some of my favorite nail polish for her and a stuffed bunny.  Both are from CVS.

Filler:
Fruit snacks and sugar free jelly beans.  My girl loves LOVES candy.  (My kid, never!)  Since she will eat candy until she pops I opted for some "healthy" options and she didn't mind one bit!  We never have fruit snacks at our house so it was a treat for her.  Again, both are from CVS.  Normally, I would have gotten her some more fun type of fruit snacks but I had Extra Care Bucks at CVS so that's why the majority of her basket was from there.

So, if you need any new ideas for next year Georgia really enjoyed her basket!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

fun! Callyn had a lot of the same stuff in hers!

Callie said...

I love the swimsuit idea!

Lyndsey said...

that swimsuit is too presh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS